Investors hold tremendous sway over your companyâ€™s equity valuation. Engaging current and potential investors and communicating your message about your companyâ€™s initiatives, progress, and financials is paramount. Investor Days are no longer optional for many companies. These events are long and demanding days that require a significant investment, but they also are the most effective way to control the message being delivered to investors about your companyâ€™s financial health and long-term strategy. At ÐÇ¿Õ´«Ã½, we can help you with this process, streamlining every component.
What does an Investor Day offer?
With proper Investor Day planning, you create an opportunity for investors to learn about your companyâ€™s long-term strategy, including increasingly important environmental, social, and governance initiatives. There is always a risk involved with allowing your message to be delivered to investors through analysts or a biased media filter, especially in this age of investor activism. These gatherings present an efficient way to control your companyâ€™s story and engage directly with investors. A direct communication conduit from your management team to investors should be a key component of your Investor Day strategy.
Why hire investor day help?
Discussions about financials and company strategy are the most important touch points you will have with investors. They allow you to communicate and frame trends, while at the same time providing a true understanding of your companyâ€™s financials to all stakeholders.
When you leverage our expertise for Investor Day management and execution, you will get hands-on support from a senior â€“ led, research â€“ focused team with every aspect of the process. With our help, you will benefit from:
- Addressing the topics that investors care about most
- The opportunity to control the narrative, especially if there is heavy speculation and misunderstanding of your companyâ€™s strategy
- Effectively communicating a message through each presenter at your Investor Day
- Investor Day practice sessions that will counsel your team on what to say and how to say it
When you employ strategies developed through Investor Day planning, you will find that you can effectively communicate and engage with investors.
Virtual Investor Days
An increasingly popular alternative to a traditional in-person event is hosting a virtual Investor Day. With event time and costs significantly reduced, you can deliver important updates to the Street more often without the concern of budget or logistics. The flexibility of a virtual Investor Day provides more investors and sell-side analysts the opportunity to hear your company narrative, receive updates on the long-term strategy, and interact with the management team. While similar to our traditional Investor Day program, additional preparations for our virtual Investor Day will include:
- Tailoring the agenda, materials, and presentations to best fit an online event
- Implementing the proper technology platforms and tools to provide seamless presentations, while ensuring backup resources are in place
- Structuring the event to maximize engagement between the management team and the audience throughout the duration of the virtual Investor Day
- Recording and repacking materials and videos from the event and incorporating into the IR website, investor deck, or fact sheet
Our services and strategies
Every Investor Day event is uniquely designed to communicate your desired message. At ÐÇ¿Õ´«Ã½, we will help you create that message and deliver it utilizing an optimal set of tools and strategies. Our goal is to help you determine:
- What management wants to convey during an Investor Day
- What financial insights you want to share with investors
- Any potential new products or services you are ready to unveil
- Effective means for communicating positive management decisions and strategies
- Communications about your future and the roadmap to get there
Our goal withÂ Investor Day practice sessions are to empower you so you can deliver your intended message in a meaningful and impactful manner. Whether youâ€™re already a publicly traded company or considering an IPO, you need investors to be as excited about your future as you are. When you host an Investor Day, you control the narrative. You alone decide what stakeholders should hear about your company.
Any Investor Day worth doing is worth doing right. Hereâ€™s a game plan to help you work through the details.
The devil is in the details and itâ€™s essential to give the day-of logistics and nuances just as much time and attention as possible.
Plan your next investor day with ESG progress update. Keep investors updated on your post-COVID strategy and long-term goals. Learn more.
Hereâ€™s why we still believe it is the single best way to form and communicate your companyâ€™s long-term message and address valuation gaps.