Audits place high demands on both time and resources. ÐÇ¿Õ´«Ã½â€™s extensive experience and straightforward approach to audit readiness results in a more efficient, streamlined, and predictable process.
As financial reporting and accounting experts with audit backgrounds, ÐÇ¿Õ´«Ã½ understands audit readiness consulting and has assisted hundreds of clients with executing successful audits. We manage the process and focus on fulfilling extensive and complex auditor requests, ultimately reducing the burden on your employees so they can prioritize value-added initiatives for the business. Partnering with ÐÇ¿Õ´«Ã½ will shorten the audit process timeline, maximize data quality and satisfy regulatory compliance. ÐÇ¿Õ´«Ã½ brings visibility and accountability to what can be a frustrating process.
Our audit preparation assistance services span a variety of areas, including:
- Internal control remediation
- SOX readiness
- Technical accounting assistance
- Project management
- Policy and procedure documentation
- Work paper and schedule preparation
- New acquisition audit planning
- Fluctuation analysis
- Balance sheet, including intercompany, account reconciliations
- Financial statement and reporting preparation
Considerations for Audit Preparation
In addition to choosing ÐÇ¿Õ´«Ã½ to provide a complete audit readiness assessment, there are several steps businesses can take to make the experience smoother. These include:
- Establishing a mutually agreeable timeline with the auditor, as well as other third parties (valuation, tax, etc.)
- Handling audit-related questions or concerns in a way that is honest, forthcoming, and readily available
- Ensuring there is enough supporting evidence for all recorded transactions and retaining it for reference during the process
- Preparing documentation to support the performance of key internal controls
- Providing all employees with the resources they need to perform their regular duties along with audit support
ÐÇ¿Õ´«Ã½â€™s expertise when it comes to audit preparation assistance makes the process of getting ready for an audit manageable and predictable, leaving nothing to chance. To learn more about our audit readiness services, connect with an expert today.
ÐÇ¿Õ´«Ã½ is not a CPA firm.
In partnership with ÐÇ¿Õ´«Ã½, Joseph Klam, CAO of Highgate Holdings, discusses audit readiness success.
Ready for the audit? PBC list prioritization is critical for accounting teams to be able to meet financial reporting deadlines and address the items most important to auditors, including five topics likely to face heightened scrutiny.
Choosing the right audit partner will have a year-round impact on your companyâ€™s accounting and finance operations. Here are tips for finding the right audit firm for your business.
EU to Implement Minimum Tax Directive on Multinational Enterprises: Insights for CFOs and Corporate Tax Pros
CFOs and corporate tax professionals should monitor the OECD Pillar Two progress in the EU, especially in Member States where their organizations have a physical or digital presence. Plus, download a related guide.
Leading an organization through audit season is fraught with risk, and here are todayâ€™s top focal points to ensure preparedness.